Go to <http://www.surfacedesign.org/newsblog/> to see “Funk & Flash: The abiding impulse to free self-expression” which will be on their Blog home page through the end of 2013, but available afterwards via this link http://www.surfacedesign.org/newsblog/funk-flash-the-abiding-impulse-to-free-self-expression and will feed to SDA homepage buzz column on Monday, September 30.
Get the New Version!
- CALIFORNIA HISTORICAL SOCIETY, S.F., 5/12/16
- 9/3/2015 Bellevue Opening – Counter-Couture
- Michael Cepress Curates Counter-Couture at Bellevue Arts Museum
- Counter-Couture Exhibition, Bellevue Arts Museum
- New media presence and Gold Seal Award for NF&F!
- Oakland Museum “Radical Acts” Includes Funk & Flash
- Great photos found on a blog
- Nov. 2013 APPEARANCES – Changes
- SURFACE DESIGN posts NF&F story!
- CONFESSIONS OF A HIPPIE QUEEN
- Funk & Flash at Cockettes’ event June, 2013
- WHAT DOES PERSONAL FREEDOM LOOK LIKE?